Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
1. Contributing to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
2. Obtaining market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
3. Maintaining online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
4. Providing short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
5. Developing new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
6. Managing and updating all social media accounts.
7. Running both Facebook and Google ad campaigns and increasing client booking by 270%